Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello Hello!

Hello hello....
How is the summer going? I am not going to lie.  I am a little jealous you are in summer right now because mean while I am here freezing in my cute little skirt outfits and tights. lol No it is not that bad but sometimes at night it does get a bit cold. That is when we get really motivated to talk with more people so we can go inside their houses and teach them. haha Actually this week wasn´t too bad. My companion was sick for three days thought. That wasn´t very fun. That was the first time in my whole mission I have stayed at home for more then one day. It was kind of crazy but a good chance to catch up on some sleep and finish the book of Alma. :) She had like a stomach virus or something, but luckily it happened last week and not this week. This week her and Hna Amaya are getting mini misioneras from Thursday hasta Sunday which means..... Hermana Norton and I are going to be companions those 4 days and we are going to bouncing back from my area to her area. I think it will be a lot of fun. And our pension is going to be crazy with 6 Hermanas. I don´t know how that is going to work but it will be and adventure. haha
And yes I got your packages! Thank you so much! The MP3 player is amazing, we listen to it all the time! The tights were very needed and I love them too! So thank you, thank you, thank you! And I also got a package from Kellie! Thank you Kellie, I was super excited about your package too! It was like Christmas opening up your packages :)  All the chocolate has been really good :)
 I love all the pictures from the 4th of July. It looks like there were so many people there! I missed out! That means we just need to have a big party again next year so I can come too! I loved the rice crispy treat picture with Aunt Ora and Val... they learned well. :) That picture with Zach and the Diet Coke bomb was pretty sweet too. So what happened to the side of Tyler´s face? lol What kind of a firework was it? What was it that Aunt Ora was sewing? I really liked all the pictures.. that pig looked kind of sick though. lol
So this is the last week of the change, it went by so fast! This next change, from what I heard is the coldest of them all because it is during the middle and end of winter and Julio and Augusto are the coldest months. If I get changed to the interior it is going to be SO cold.lol Well... we will know for sure next week.
Hmm.... not much else happened that I can think of right now. I am getting really good at making pancakes. lol That is pretty fun and we eat them with Manjar, peanut better, and jam. It is a great snack right before bed to warm us up :) I think we are going to make them again for the mini misioneras so they will have a really good experience and want to serve. We need more sisters! It is fun because I just make up the recipe every time and everyone loves it. All of those cooking classes did come it handy. :)
Anyway los vamos hasta la proxima Lunes!
Love you all,
Hermana Lichty

No comments:

Post a Comment