Monday, February 27, 2012

4 week mark!

Hello hello,
Everything here is going good and passing by really fast! I can’t believe that we are already entering the third week of the change! Being in a trio is definitely something different. I like to think of it as a refiners fire. Like from everything I have learned in the mission about getting along with my companions and being a good companion I have to apply right now, and then take it a step further. It is a challenge but something I know that is helping me become a better person. Also my companions are really great so we are all learning a lot. 
The work is progressing and we are walking a TON! We are planning a big activity for the end of March to reactivate all of the converts of the last two years. I have been able to see how the Lord works though us to answer the prayers of his children. I find it very interesting that nothing is ever just a coincidence and that things happen all because heavenly father planned it to. I was in divisions with a one of the young women in our ward this last Wednesday and we were looking for inactive members when we knocked on a door looking for someone and ended up finding an entire family of inactive members. They said that just days before that they had said they would like to go back to church and then we ¨just happened¨ to knock on their door two days later. Kinda cool how that all works out. That day we were lost in a neighborhood that I had never been in before and the girl that was with me was new to the area too. It is nice to know that we are guided in all that we do even if we don’t always know it.  
I hope you are all starting to feel better. Being sick never is fun. Luckily we are all healthy and doing really good. Even though we are physically drained by the end of the day the morning always gives us more energy to continue. Sundays are the same as any other day but I like it because we focus a little more on the members and the recent converts. It is funny that you mentioned about my talk because I was just thinking about that the other day and how I am really not looking forward to it. lol It is so hard to talk about gospel stuff in English. I might need an interpreter on the stand to help me. :) And thank you for talking to Jana, I am very excited about that appointment. Have you talked to the stake president about an appointment to release me? Thank you for everything Mom!  Love you all,
Hermana Lichty

No comments:

Post a Comment