Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Hola!
 How is everyone doing this week?  It has been a week of trials for me so I am really glad a new week has started. :) We are going into the last week of the change. It is so crazy how the time is passing by. I feel like the days have gone by slow but the weeks are gone in a blink. I am working on staying focused on everything that is happening here.  This whole ending the mission is a lot harder then I thought it would be. I want to be here and focused on the work but during the day when we are walking my mind starts to wander back to a small little town called Casper.  So I have taken up reading lots of different things besides the Book of Mormon to keep my mind busy. D & C has been good and I am also reading Our Heritage. We are contacting a lot and looking for more people to teach. But although its been a week of a lot of walking I still have to smile because our converts are doing so well! They all came to church this Sunday and Oscar is progressing so much. He is the talk of the ward! During testimony meeting people were bearing their testimonies about how much his testimony had affected theirs.  It was great. I am so proud of him, and he should receive the Priesthood this coming Sunday.
It sounds like you have a lot of projects going on at the house and Jasper sounds like fun. I am very excited to meet him. How is Zach and his girlfriend doing? Hopefully he can get is truck fixed fast. And Dad is looking for another car? How many does he need? lol I am glad that Ramona is doing so well! I would love to go to the temple with her. When is she planning on going? 
I am sorry my letters just seem to get shorter and shorter every week but I feel like I am running out of things to say and everything has become so normal I don't know what to talk about. lol Thank you for all the updates with everyone that is having babies and everything, it doesnt make me feel old or anything. j/k 
Well I hope you have a great week! I will try and think of something good to write next week since this week was a little lame. 
Love you,
Hermana Lichty

No comments:

Post a Comment